The UAE is one of the most open economies in the world. It enjoys a strategic location between Asia, Europe and Africa; the world's fastest developing economies. The UAE continues to be a strategic hub, with business-friendly free zones and a quickly growing economy. The country has experienced significant economic growth. The UAE maintains strong financial reserves and durable banking sector, which makes it safe for investment.
The country is competitive in many areas of economic freedom. Barriers to trade are quite low, and regulations support open-market policies. With a favorable business climate and political stability, the UAE has created a dynamic entrepreneurial environment for international investors.
The UAE share first place globally as the easiest countries to pay taxes while as a region, the Middle East enjoys the least demanding tax system, ranking consistently below the world average. UAE is an attractive destination for foreign investors and citizens looking for a place to work as it is considered a tax-free city. The United Arab Emirates Government does not impose income taxes to companies and individuals living in the country.
The UAE has a series of multi-specialty free zones with various types of economic incentives:
- Exemption from corporate taxes and import/export duties
- Exemption from tax on sales, wealth or capital
- Friendly and advantageous tax and commercial regime with low or preferably no personal and corporate taxes and with 100% free repatriation, without restrictions
The UAE has no income tax and no federal-level corporate tax. Different corporate tax rates exist for certain activities in some emirates. There is no general sales tax, and the overall tax burden equals 22.4 percent of total domestic income.
- Company Formation-Main Land
- Company Formation-Free Zone
- Bank account opening in UAE Bank
- Ownership/shareholding transfer
- Non-executive director services
- Part time accounting
- External Audit (annually)
- Company Liquidation-Main Land
- Company Liquidation-Free Zone